100 HOUR FILM RACE 2016
TOP 15 FINALISTS
(in alphabetical order)
- Belo York – The Family is Back (Brooklyn, New York and Brazil)
- ESP Phony – Byler Films (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- ESPA – Misty Meowntains (Seattle, Washington)
- Extra Sensory Professionals – Hold for Plane Pictures (Van Nuys, California)
- Gift – Urban Mountain (St Paul, Minnesota)
- Instructions – Numera Films (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- JR – Watari Productions (Union, New Jersey)
- Lacolyte – Les Uns des Six (Toulouse, France)
- Long Odds – Cathedral Films (Round Rock, Texas)
- Something Beautiful – Grand Karma (Chambly, Quebec, Canada)
- The Cost – Poke the Bear (Ebensburg, Pennsylvania)
- The Esper – Project Serenity (Banbury, Great Britain)
- The Evolution – Good Form (Santa Monica, California)
- Trois – Blue Salt (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Where’s Jonny – Requiem (London, Great Britain)
The REQUIRED ELEMENTS are:
THEME: Extra Sensory Perception (ESP)
ACTION: Shaking Hands
PROP: A Doll
WHEN YOUR FILM IS COMPLETE, CLICK BELOW TO GO TO THE UPLOAD PAGE
The 100 Hour Film Race is an international competition that challenges filmmakers around the world to create shorts (eight minutes and thirty seconds long) in 100 hours from 8PM EST on Thursday, December 8th until 11:59PM EST on Monday, December 12th based on a surprise theme, prop, and action assignment.
An addition for this year's 100 Hour Film Race: the top ten finalist films will be used in the creation of an anthology feature film (where the stories in the finalists' shorts will be used to revolve around a central story to be filmed after the competition). The completed feature film will then be submitted to distributors.
To view previous winning films, click here.
To read the Official Rules and download releases for your film, click here.
If you are looking to join a team or fill cast/crew on your team, click here.