Film Racing is an International Filmmaking Competition that challenges filmmakers of all levels to create an entire short film in a set period of time (24 Hours, 72 Hours or 100 Hours).
- 24 Hour Film Race: June 23-24, 2017
- 100 Hour Film Race: December 7-10, 2017
- 72 Hour Horror Film Race 2018: MARCH 8-11, 2018
- 24 Hour Film Race 2018: JUNE 29-30, 2018
- 100 Hour Film Race 2018: DECEMBER 6-11, 2018
At the beginning of the competition, the filmmakers are emailed three Elements that have to be incorporated into their film - a Prop (for example a Broom), an Action (for example, pushing a button) and a Theme (for example, Identity Theft).
Using these Elements, the filmmakers then have the prescribed amount of time (24, 72 or 100 hours) to write, cast, film, edit and submit a complete short film.